Arthroscopy surgery is a minimally invasive surgical procedure that helps visualize, diagnose and treat joint problems. In order to diagnose the problem, doctors insert a pencil size tool that holds a micro camera and lighting system required to visualize the area. After making a button like incision near the affected area, the tool is inserted to conceptualize the internal structure of the joint and narrowing down the issue. The image is produced on a large screen that helps to analyse each and every area meticulously and find out the flaws.
We at THE POSH Hospitals, one of the leading Arthroscopy surgery hospitals, have the best doctors for performing arthroscopy. We are equipped with the necessary infrastructure to perform successful arthroscopy surgeries.
Arthroscopy is an evolving field in Orthopaedic Surgery. In our hospital we use state of the art machines that are necessary to carry out the procedures with precision and highest outcome.
We mainly specialise in Knee arthroscopic surgeries such as:
- Meniscus tears
- Arthroscopic meniscal repair and augmentation
- Arthroscopic partial meniscectomy
- Ligament tears e.g., anterior cruciate ligament (ACL), posterior cruciate ligament (PCL), medial collateral ligament (MCL), and posterolateral corner (PLC) injuries
- Ligament reconstruction
- Patella instability
- Medial patellofemoral ligament (MPFL) reconstruction
- Lateral release
- Tibia tubercle osteotomy
- Knee cartilage defects
- Cartilage resurfacing: microfracture, autologous membrane induced chondrogenesis, osteochondral autograft or allograft, autologous chondrocyte implantation (ACI)
- Corrective osteotomy to restore alignment of the lower limb
- Knee arthritis
- Arthroscopic treatment/chondro-regeneration
At the Posh-Pondy Ortho Specialty Hospital we strive towards perfection. We have a good rate of recovery with no reports of complications. We are proud to say that we offer one of the best post-op rehabilitation care by our trained staffs in each field of medicine.